Local, regional and state incentives will advance your project.
Finding the right site or building is easy when you work with us.
1,250 shovel-ready acres designed for high-tech manufacturing.
Power | People | Incentives
GCEDC Annual Meeting
Register Here for the Annaul Meeting. If you are already registered and need to pay for your tickets please do it below.
Welcome to Genesee County
The Genesee County Economic Development Center is a one-stop shop for businesses looking to locate or grow in upstate New York. With 2.3 million population in less than an hour drive we have the workforce you need to succeed. We also have programs, shovel-ready sites, incentives and loans available to assist you in your growth. From Genesee County you can reach 128 million customers in one day's drive.
Genesee County Top 10 Reasons to Be Here
- We Connect Buffalo and Rochester, the second and third largest cities in New York State
- We have three exits on the NYS I-90 Thruway
- We have industry specific workforce development programs and solutions
- We offer progressive incentives
- We offer Hydropower and other low cost electric solutions
- We have multiple shovel-ready parks that are industry specific
- We are close to three international airports
- We sit in the top region for patents issued per worker
- We offer over 57 colleges and universities with 300,000 students enrolled
- We have Foreign Trade Zone Opportunities
City of Batavia - #100MillionImAllIn
Batavia Opportunity Area
- Creek Park
- Ellicott Station
- Medical Cooridor
- Mall Property
Call Julie Pacatte at the Batavia Development Corporation for more information (585) 345 6380×